Dodgeball Tournament 2023
Wednesday, September 27
Check in / Games: Joe Perry Sports Complex Fields
Check in: Student Ministry Building
Games: South Fields
For all junior high and high school students – Prestonwood Students, friends, teammates, and more!
Plano Campus: Online registration closed at 4:00 p.m. You can still register in person beginning at 5:30 p.m.
A medical release waiver will need to be signed by a parent prior to the event or at the event if the student is less than 18 years old.
Staff has the right to change your team name if it seems inappropriate or suggestive in any way.
What is the cost?
This year, the Dodgeball Tournament is FREE! That’s right, it costs $0 to enter and play … so tell everyone to sign up!
How do I sign up?
Click the registration link for the campus where you plan to compete!
How many players can be on a team?
- Plano Campus – Teams are 8 persons, with up to 10 on the roster.
- North Campus – Teams are 6 persons, with up to 8 on the roster. Two students on your roster must be non-Prestonwood members.
What if I can’t organize a full team?
That’s OK! Bring yourself and any others who want to compete, and we will make teams on the day of the tournament!
Who can be on my team?
- Plano Campus – Teams will be in three different brackets:
- JHigh – Coed
- High School Girls (no guys allowed)
- High School Coed
- North Campus – Teams will be in three different brackets:
- JHigh – Coed
- High School Girls
- High School Guys
How is the tournament organized?
Single-elimination brackets will be organized to randomly pair up teams based on registration before the start of the tournament.
Are there prizes?
Of course! More details about the prizes will come soon!
Will there be food?
- Plano Campus – Is it a party without food? Yes, we’ll have food trucks! Bring money!
- North Campus – FREE desserts and snacks!
How do I check in?
- Plano Campus – Students will check in at the Joe Perry Sports Complex fields.
- North Campus – Students will check in at the Student Ministry Building.
Can I just come and hang out, even if I don’t want to play dodgeball?
Absolutely! We have many more things to do – games, 9-square-in-the-air, spike ball, and more! Feel free to come and watch … and bring friends!