Love | Multiply
Calling Out and Equipping the Called
But when he who had set me apart before I was born, and who called me by his grace, …
This is a unique discipleship track for those with a unique calling on their life. This is not for just anyone. In fact there are several points where people are able to stop if they realize that it isn’t for them. This is reflected in our expectations as well as the work that you will be going through.
Here is a list of our expectations:
- You are walking and abiding with Jesus on a daily basis.
- You have sensed and surrendered to a call to ministry.
- You are regularly attending Worship Service and LifeGroup Bible Study.
- You are regularly serving on a Lead Team.
- You are willing to carve out time each week to work on this and meet with your cohort.
Once complete, you will have the tools to:
- Equipped to share the Gospel
- Equipped to lead someone through Starting Point
- Equipped to share your testimony
- Knowledgeable of what you believe and why
- Confirmed of your calling
- Capable of leading a devo
- Confident in sharing the Gospel
- Disciplined in journaling
- Walking in accountability
- Planning and executing a service
- Grasping God’s Mission
- Learning discipline of silence and solitude
- Spiritual Gifts
- Articulate calling
- Lead Team captain
- Pocket Sermon
- Ministry Resume
- Commissioning Service & Celebratory Dinner
- Teaching/Leadership Opportunities
- Prayer partnerships with current students
- Prestonwood Network
Interested in more details?
Please complete this interest form.